Friday, February 26, 2010

I dream of spring...

Yesterday was one of those very confusing days. You know, a day where you look outside, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, the birds are singing...and you think, ah...a warm day. Nope, didn't happen. It was one of those days where all of those wonderful things happen and then you open the door and it hits you.....the COLD. So, here are some inspiring rooms to give spring a little nudge.


Doesn't this kitchen scream: "SPRING". Imagine preparing a nice lunch.....
and then eating that nice lunch alfresco under
this beautiful wisteria covered arbor...
and then taking a longggggggg nap in this
cozy room with the windows open.


Ah....someday...soon, I hope. Have a lovely day.
Thanks for visiting.

~Billie

8 comments:

  1. So lovely - really love the kitchen and the outdoor dining area!

    Come on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH...gorgeous images Billy~ I'm ready for a nap in THAT room just about now. :)
    Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I am so ready for spring. I just finished reading through your blog and it's wonderful!
    ☺ Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! Those pics are all so dreamy. That white bed beckons this tired girl! And open windows...I nearly forget what that's like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It HAS been a very cold winter for all of us. Spring will be most welcome.

    I see you are interested in the postcard exchange. Please email me so we can trade info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Billie,

    Thank you for participating in the post card exchange!
    I've read through your blog and it is lovely! Consider me a regular. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I am relatively new here as well, but its such a warm community of talented and creative people.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great daydream. Lunch and a quiet nap sounds perfect today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw me on your blog list, Thank You!

    ReplyDelete