Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eye Candy from a Kitchen

I love this kitchen. When we built our house, I tried to make the most of our small space. The kitchen was originally planned for 16 x 8 and ended up at 14 x 8 due to structural reasons. To say the least...it's much smaller than our last kitchen. I only put upper cabinets on two sides and I am really glad I did. The kitchen, although small in size, seems open and airy due to all of the windows. Anyway, this kitchen is great and shows that a small space can be big on charm and appeal. Enjoy....

I love the corner window and the stained wood ceiling.
Look at this AWESOME light fixture.
Check out these cool stools.
All images courtesy of MyHomeIdeas.com

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day...and try, try, try to stay warm. Brrr...it's cold outside.

Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment